Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Not Much to Say...Again

I figure it's about time I start using this blog again for its intended purpose. Which is....I don't remember. The disjointed musings of a CT, lower-middle class socialite.

Tonight I sit on my couch writing this, which is basically hemming and hawing before I start working on getting my office nice and decorated. By decorated, I mean hanging a couple pictures up and setting some scented candles up here and there. Obviously this isn't going to be hard work. The hardest part will probably be getting up off this couch and not getting back on it. I set my Cafe World dishes to a nice 2 hour simmer (which would've kept me on the couch an extra 20 minutes had I not), the only thing on television tonight is American Idol, which I loathe, and I already ate dinner so I can't lie to myself and say that I'm hungry once I get started. Yes, this could be, if executed correctly, a very productive evening.

So why am I here, re-kickstarting a blog that I'd long forgotten about? It's not like I'm saying anything particularly fascinating or thought provoking. But I guess that's just the essence of my writing style. It's the stupid things that cross my head throughout the day and somehow make it to the page...or screen...whatever. And for some reason a few people in my life enjoy reading it.

And that's that. I guess there's nothing more to say today. I'm going to fix up my office so I can have a nice, creative space to write in and maybe I'll think of a nice creative shtick that'll make people want to read. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment